The annual Hall of Fame Dinner this year was a magnificent night and the Scottish football stars were out in force. It was a truly memorable and entertaining evening for all who attended.
Another 11 inductees joined the Hall of Fame. The criteria now allow Non-Scots who have made a significant contribution to Scottish football to be inducted. The first Non-Scots who were inducted were the International superstars of Scottish football, Brian Laudrup and Henrik Larsson.
- Davie Cooper (1956 – 1995) Position: Winger.
Clubs: Clydebank, Rangers, Motherwell.
- Henrik Larsson (1971 - ) Position: Striker.
- Brian Laudrup 1969 - ) Position: Midfielder.
- Willie Ormond (1927 – 1984) Position: Winger.
Clubs: Stenhousemuir, Hibernian, Falkirk.
- Willie Henderson (1944 - ) Position: Winger.
Clubs: Rangers, Sheffield Wednesday, Hong Kong Rangers, Airdrieonians.
- Tommy Gemmell (1943 - ) Position: Full back.
Clubs: Celtic, Nottingham Forest, Dundee.
- Richard Gough (1962 - ) Position: Central defender / Right back.
Clubs: Dundee United, Tottenham Hotspur, Rangers, Kansas City Wizards, San Jose Clash, Everton.
- John Robertson (1953 - ) Position: Winger.
Clubs: Nottingham Forest, Derby County.
- Tommy Walker (1915 - 1993) Position: Inside Forward.
Clubs: Hearts, Chelsea.
- Billy Steel (1923 - 1982) Position: Inside Forward.
Clubs: Morton, Derby County, Dundee.
- Sandy Jardine (1948 - ) Position: Full back.
Clubs: Rangers, Heart of Midlothian.