The Scottish Football Museum celebrated its 10th year at Hampden in 2011, it continues to grow and develop, going the extra mile to preserve our heritage as the nation that gave football to the world.
- The Museum is in the top three per cent of visitor attractions in Scotland.
- The Museum became the first in Glasgow to receive the prestigious Five star accolade from VisitScotland.
- The Museum has been formally accredited by Museums Libraries Archives as a non-government funded national museum.
- The Museum collections were officially recognised as being nationally significant in the Scottish Government-funded Recognition Scheme.
- The Museum’s 14 galleries transport the visitor from the Game’s very humble 19th century beginnings to the modern day.
- The Museum also hosts special exhibitions throughout the year making it an ever-changing landscape.